Monday, September 14, 2015

Thank You for visiting Mr. Rideshare's blog

Mr. Rideshare
I decided to do this blog to provide a source of information on the ever expanding sharing community. Ridesharing has gone from strength to strength with new uses being generated every day. I recently noted that Uber is or has been utilized as a ride service to take your kids to or from school (comes in handy if the distance to school is long but not long enough to qualify for a school bus pickup). It could also be used an an Uberlance, non emergency hospital transportation. Although the taxi industry and municipalities have been wrangling and fighting to keep the ridesharing companies such as Uber and Lyft out of their cities, it is inevitable that the ridesharing concept is here to stay. We have seen many businesses form recently, from food delivery services such as door dash to package delivery such as sidecar.

I wanted to thank those of you that have taken time to look at my blog and promise that I will try to post at least one article a day to keep the blog fresh and everyone engaged. I would like this to be YOUR blog too, so any suggestions on what you might like to see here related to the sharing community industry please let me know.

Thanks again for the Lyft in blog visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment